COVID-19 PCR testing for travel to China
Boundless Medical is a testing center approved by both the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC and the Chinese Consulate in Vancouver.
As the only downtown testing center with onsite PCR machines, same day results are guaranteed.
Locally owned and operated by doctors, providing customized testing programs for groups of all sizes.
Never miss a flight!
Why Boundless Medical?
Boundless Medical provides gold-standard PCR testing. All our PCR sample collection and testing are carried out on-site. We are the only laboratory in Victoria with PCR equipment on site. Therefore, we are the only laboratory that can truly guarantee the delivery of results on time.
We can provide testing for most major airlines traveling to China*.
1. Same-day results - Guaranteed same-day. Results are usually provided before 6pm. In an emergency, results may be obtained within two to three hours.
2. Next-Day results - Results are guaranteed by the end of the following day usually before 6pm.
Current Testing Rules For Travel to China - 27th Dec 2022
For passengers traveling to China whose flights are scheduled to arrive after 00:00 on January 8, 2023 Beijing time (inclusive), The following optimization measures apply:
1. Passengers on flights to China must undergo a nucleic acid test within 48 hours before boarding the plane, and fill in the test results in the "People's Republic of China Exit/Entry Health Declaration Card". There is no need to apply for a green health code at the embassy or consulate in Canada. If the test result is positive, you should go to China after turning negative.
2. Reporting channels - You can fill in the "People's Republic of China Customs Service" through the WeChat mini-program "Customs Passenger Fingertip Service"
(Scan QR Code below), the web version https://htdecl.chinaport.gov.cn/htdeclweb/home/pages/index/index.html, and the "Pocket Customs" APP, etc. Exit/Entry Health Declaration Card".
3. Contact details for the Chinese Consulate and health code consultation